Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Little Lights, A Hanged Fairy Tale by Diana Mazuru

Little Lights, A Hanged Fairy Tale by Diana Mazuru.
This is a little book I produced during my first year of University which I finally scanned and thought to post online for your viewing pleasure. It came out of our first module where we had to draw an object of our choice (mine was my pair of black scissors) over and over again and were then able to develop a project that linked to the object. Anyway, lots of thumbnails and visuals later and I have this little book that feeds my tiny bit of a dark side, my obsession with cute yet evil things. I think that the booklet doesn't work quite as well as I would like it to, people seem to only understand it once I explain it but this time I will leave you all in the dark.









Media wise, it was very enjoyable to try cut outs and silhouettes with some fineliner drawing alongside (I would like to add that I never used a fineliner before coming to Uni as the pen was on our materials list).  

No comments:

Post a Comment