Friday, 24 February 2012

Pretty Sweets Tin

I've had this little tin for a while filled with odds and ends but the lid was quite ugly, the typical ACE drops image of fruit and a carrot. I was tempted to through it out when I realised I could scratch into it and make it all nice and pretty. I spent a whole day scratching away at this little thing, killing a needle in the process, and taking the time to actually think it through for once. Dad bought me a new box of these sweets and I switched the lids so it is full again. Anyway, it is a little gift for my dear friend Rachel. Hope you like it.


4 comments:

  1. that's really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, cousin. It took ages and my fingers still hurt. ;)

      Delete
  2. Aww, poor you! But it was worth it, right? :) I really love looking at your art and can't wait to see you. soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I like that you like it. Can't wait to see you soon, have fun.

      Delete