Monday, 10 September 2012

Drawing out







I have finally managed to convince myself to go out drawing as I was in bad need for some practice and because I wanted to do some drawings of Plymouth. On the first occasion, I had a dip pen and ink and went all alone to the park that claims to be the highest point in Plymouth. It was a lovely day but drawing buildings, I found out, is rather boring, especially when it began to get a little more windy and I was feeling rather awkward on my own.
On the second day of drawing my mother accompanied me to the Hoe on a lovely sunny day and I took charcoal with me as I remembered how enjoyable and loose the medium can be. It was so much more pleasant having company, someone chatting next to me  and keeping my mind occupied while drawing. In the end, a fun day drawing, I hope you enjoy the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment