Thursday, 13 June 2013

A sketch of Jack

I know that I have drawn Jack before in the same place but that is because he likes that side of the couch. His foot went a little funny and he kept moving his head... I think he knew I was drawing him and wanted to make it as difficult for me as possible but at least he didn't run away as soon as I was done unlike the little Miss Tilly.

I wonder.... can people tell the difference between the cats through my sketches or does it just look like I keep drawing the same cat? Please let me know, I'm interested in finding out.
Follow the links to other cat sketches:
Cat sketch 1
Cat sketch 2
Cat sketch 3
Cat sketch 4
Cat sketch 5
You should be able to tell which cat is meant to be in the drawing from the blog posts. I am shocked to ssee so many of Jack and so few of Tilly. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment